Membership is open to everyone and runs from Jan 1 to Dec 31.
There are three types of memberships:
- Annual Individual for $20 per year
- Annual Family for $25 per year
- Lifetime Individual for a one time payment of $350 (This is a non-transferable, individual-only liftetime membership.)
You can join or renew and pay online by clicking the following button and selecting the membership type you desire. Payment is via PayPal, but you do NOT need a PayPal account to pay this way. You can pay with your debit or credit card by clicking on that option on the PayPal window.
You can also Mail your membership form (Click Here for Form) and check (made payable to Derby City Fly Fishers) to:
Derby City Fly Fishers
PO BOX 6344
Louisville, KY 40206
Some of the benefits of DCFF membership include:
- our monthly newsletter
- eligible for club sponsored trips
- fly casting instruction
- fly tying classes
- fly fishing instruction (on and off the water)
- rod building classes
- eligible for special members-only events
- discounted fly fishing gear/accessories through the club
- discounted embroidery services for DCFF logo (Derby City Embroidery)
- Quest Outdoors Discounts
- 15% off all in stock items in Quest Fly Shop
- 10% off special orders from Quest Fly Shop
- meet people with a common interest/passion for fly fishing
- oppourtunities to make new friends
Not to mention fellowship and fish stories (at no extra charge!!) Who knows, you might make a life long friend. We have many experienced members who are eager to teach and share the sport they love. We have all skill levels represented (including many beginners), so no matter what your level, you will fit right in.
Come and check us out any third Wednesday of the month at our Regular Club meeting. See events side bar for location and time each month. Hope to see you soon.
Renew your KY Fishing License Here (Annual License renews March 1st)
Renew your IN Fishing License Here (Annual License renews April 1st)
Purchase you annual Otter Creek Permit Here (Renews July 1st)
Have questions? Contact me (Joe Gahlinger) at firstname.lastname@example.org