Membership is open to everyone and runs from Jan 1 to Dec 31.
There are four types of memberships:
- Annual Individual for $25 per year
- Annual Family for $30 per year (Family Memberships are defined as a member and their spouse or significant-other and children or grandchildren under the age of 18 years of age.)
- Lifetime Individual for a one time payment of $350 (This is a non-transferable, individual-only lifetime membership.)
- Lifetime Family for a one time payment of $500 (This is a non-transferable, immediate household family lifetime membership. Lifetime Family Memberships are defined as the member and their spouse or significant-other and children or grandchildren until they reach the age of 18 years old. After 18 years of age, the child or grandchild must obtain their own individual membership to remain in the club.)
New Member Registration
If you are a new member, complete the Membership Information form electronically.
After completing the New Member Form, click here to register and pay your dues.
Existing Member Renewal
You can renew and pay online with your credit or debit card by clicking the following button and selecting the membership type you desire. (NOTE: If any of your contact information has changed email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Alternatively you can Mail your check (made payable to Derby City Fly Fishers) to:
Derby City Fly Fishers
PO BOX 6344
Louisville, KY 40206
Some of the benefits of DCFF membership include:
- our monthly newsletter
- eligible for club sponsored trips
- fly casting instruction
- fly tying classes
- fly fishing instruction (on and off the water)
- rod building classes
- eligible for special members-only events
- discounted fly fishing gear/accessories through the club
- discounted embroidery services for DCFF logo (Derby City Embroidery)
- Quest Outdoors Discounts
- 15% off all in stock items in Quest Fly Shop (some restrictions apply) click here:
- meet people with a common interest/passion for fly fishing
- oppourtunities to make new friends
Not to mention fellowship and fish stories (at no extra charge!!) Who knows, you might make a life long friend. We have many experienced members who are eager to teach and share the sport they love. We have all skill levels represented (including many beginners), so no matter what your level, you will fit right in.
Come and check us out any third Wednesday of the month at our Regular Club meeting. See events side bar for location and time each month. Hope to see you soon.
Renew your KY Fishing License Here (Annual License renews March 1st)
Renew your IN Fishing License Here (Annual License renews April 1st)
Purchase you annual Otter Creek Permit Here (Renews July 1st)
Have questions? Contact me (Ted Richards) at email@example.com